Hands-Off Website Installation
Want to get your site up quickly, and know enough to start adding content and playing around with it yourself, but want to get the Nitty Gritty technical stuff taken care of for you first?
We've got you covered!
Included in the Essential Website Setup is:
- WordPress Installation (latest version available)
- Install any free theme of your choice (eg. anything from the WordPress.org site, or elsewhere)
- Contact Form (so you don't have to publish your email address--avoiding spam)
- All-In-One-SEO (Search Engine Optimization helper)
- Tweet/ReTweet button (shown top right of posts)
- Facebook button (shown next to Twitter button above)
- Google sitemap generator (let Google know about all your posts)
- Google Analytics (track visitors)
- AddToAny: Share/Bookmark/Email button
- Contextual Related Posts
- WP Maintenance Mode (to be able to temporarily take down your site to work on things)
- A quick tutorial on the basics of writing posts, adding links, uploading pictures, etc...
What is NOT included (but you can add):
- One-on-one training and support for your new site - Sure, we'll answer a few questions here and there, but probably won't have time to walk you through every step.
- Moving Content from another blog - Not included to keep the base price down. Only a handful of people need this.
- Premium Theme - We highly recommend a so called "Premium" Theme for use in WordPress, but they can take longer to setup and are not free. Our current recommendations are WooThemes, StudioPress and Headway.
- Adding Content and setting up pages - It's not hard, but we can make it even easier if you supply up to 5 pages of content, select this option.